How To Use
- Your pack will be accompanied by an instruction leaflet and diary reminder sticker. Wash the Dog Rocks thoroughly under running water to remove any dust.
- Place your entire pack of Dog Rocks in your dog’s water bowl, if you have more than one water bowl, you will need another whole pack of Dog Rocks, each water supply should have one entire pack of Dog Rocks in it.
- Replace your Dog Rocks every 2 months and for best results, refresh the water at night every two to three days and top up at night in between.
- Dog Rocks are not uniform size and differ from pack to pack in content because they are entirely natural. The weight of each pack is however the same and therefore the efficacy is consistent.
- Dog Rocks will not bring dead lawns back to life but you will see changes
within 5 weeks. You must replace your Dog Rocks every two months.
- You may find that in times of extremely sunny weather and high temperatures your dog will drink more water. In these circumstances you may find that you will have to “up” your dosage of Dog Rocks and in some cases even double it. Dog Rocks are not an exact science and every dog is different but once you have sussed out what works for you, there is no reason for any more burn patches on your lawn as long as directions for use are adhered to.
"They really work, finally a natural product that doesn't affect my dog and keeps my lawn healthy green!"
– Jeremy Hart, Maple Ridge, BC
"Excellent product, so far it has kept my dog healthy and my lawn clear of burn marks"
– I Vekris, Burnaby, BC
Use Dog Rocks® all year round to save your lawn.