Welcome to Dogrockscanada.ca
"Those rocks, rock!"
All natural minerals, no chemicals - straight from the earth
- Dog Rocks® are a new product mined in Australia that helps prevent those nasty yellow burn patches appearing on your lawn. DogRocks® have been laboratory tested and are safe for your pet(s).
- DogRocks® filter out impurities from water such as Tin, ammonia and nitrates. These impurities are usually passed out through urine, and when your grass comes in contact with these elements it is burned, resulting in a dead and yellow patch on your lawn.
- Without the impurities in the water, DogRocks® actually help your dog fertilize your lawn! This is great for you, your dog & your lawn!
- Original DogRocks® only comes in the recycled brown packaging with the green and white label and carries the registered trade mark "DogRocks®".
- 1 small pack of DogRocks® is good in one dog's water bowl for 2 months 1 bulk pack of DogRocks® is good for one dog's bowl for 6 months or multiple dogs’ bowls for 2 months.
- Check out the promo page to see how well this product has been received by lawn loving dog owners and other information.
Interested in stocking DogRocks®? Click here >>
A fantastic natural and chemical-free solution to those ugly brown spots! What a great product!
– Pars Yorston, Coquitlam, BC
"They really work, finally a natural product that doesn't affect my dog and keeps my lawn healthy green!"
– Jeremy Hart, Maple Ridge, BC
Use Dog Rocks® all year round to save your lawn.